Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Weekend

Fact: seagulls in SA do not sound like they do in America...
Fact: sunrise is at 7:30am...weird
Fact: The Church in SA is just the same as in America\....we went to the cathedral..St. Mary's. As I looked around, I saw Blacks, Coloreds and whites all together singing and pray\ing and I thought....it is possible here.

we spent the day in the sun at the Botanical Gardens in Kirshenbosch...It was a 50 acre garden nesteled against table mountain. EVerywhere we turned there was something beautiful to look at and Art was snapping away here and there. He said it was his best day ever here. The sun made it so to us. THere is nothing like breathing the air and see green. Kids are kids any where....I spent time watching kids roll on the grass and enjoy tag on the dells while art snapped away. l\
LaSt night 6 house mates had gotten a chocolate cake and gift and came in singing Happy anniversary to us....so sweet. After we watched soccer

Today at my placement one of the ladies is a massage therapist and she gave me reflexolgy....so sweet...she plans to move away from the center and make a new life for herself in Massage. She even said, "dianne, i remember what you taught us on Thursday and so I taught a crises women on the weekend and she felt good." I smiled so much at her and thanked her for learning

Bye and love........Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment